Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our Handsome Little Guy

This past week was pretty tough for the family as we lost my grandma Monday night. It was very unexpected and so very sudden. She had a surgery scheduled and got sick a week after. Strange enough, she gave out birthday cards before surgery and had said she had a bad feeling about it. I have to be comforted by the fact that she went ahead with the surgery anyway, as though she had come to accept whatever was to come next. I am also comforted by her calling my grandpa to say good night on her last night with us-it was the only time she called home despite being in the hospital for a week.

Parker was quite the gentleman in his formal wear, and I know he brought a few smiles during this time of sorrow.










Parker's very first fortune cookie: "I am always doing that which I cannot do in order that I may learn how to do it." We thought it was very fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment