Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween

It's been quite awhile since we had a cold & rainy day for trick or treating. Last time I can remember it rained was when my cousin Christina & I hand made our butterfly costumes. By the time we were done walking the neighborhood, our monarch colored wings were drenched& the colors bled & faded-we were now moths!

Missy & I had plans to trick or treat through my mom's neighborhood, but with the rain (and Nana at the hospital with Great-Grandma), we decided against it! Instead, Parker & I passed out candy at home. He was so excited to see kids coming up to the door. He crawled behind me & was standing up in the doorway as I handed out candy. The he would stand at the door watching the kids walk away. Then we would go back to playing, but any sound he heard, he would immediately look to the door! He also enjoys candy (well the wrappers actually). He would taste one candy wrapper, drop it back in the bowl & grab another!



No comments:

Post a Comment