Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February '14



Valentine's Day was uneventful with pizza at home with my boys. Jeremy surprised me with some beautiful flowers delivered to school.



Parker received a Valentine gift bag from his buddy Spencer at day care. He is also in love with Spencer's big sister Autumn. After one long weekend, Parker had a few mornings of crying when I left him. Then one morning he climbed down off my hip, walked right over to Autumn, who picked him up & sat him on her lap. He just smiled & snuggled in to her beck, and smiled as I walked out the door. When I came back to pick him up, Parker was again sitting in Autumn's lap!

Parker has consistently said (ba)nana, as it remains one of his favorite foods. He has also said "hi" to me, including at 4:30 am as I lifted him out of his crib! He is still waking up at least once at night, sometimes twice. But we are grateful his good health & happy attitude, even if it means I don't sleep longer than 6 hours at a time!

Parker has been quite the helper lately. He loves to throw things in the garbage. I've used it to my advantage when he has something he knows he isn't supposed to have and he won't give it up - I tell him to put it in the garbage and he cheerful gives it up without a fight! He also helped with the groceries. It was snowing so I brought all the bags in & left them at the front door so I didn't track snow all over the house. Then I had a few bags with me in the kitchen, putting things away. I turned around and here comes Parker, dragging another bag from the front door!



Parker loves dancing & we frequently turn the music on loud & have a family dance party! This month also brought us our first sickness as Parker got pink eye. But he was so good about putting drops in his eyes! He even started to take the bottle out of the box and tried (with the cap on) to put drops in his own eyes! He also got a large case of hives all over his belly but benedryl is helping and they do fade quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment