Sunday, August 11, 2013

Out and About

So Parker has twice now slept "thru the night"... I say that in quotes because every time I hear about sleeping through the night, the definition of night is completely different. I've heard the "average" six month old is waking 2-3 times at night, and capable of sleeping 6+ hours at a time. I don't think Parker is a great sleeper and he sometimes has a hard time even falling asleep. But twice now he has had only one wake up over night, and slept for 8 hours straight. Both times we had spent the entire day outdoors, so now I'm trying to continue that trend!

We spent the day at Old Orchard Mall today and he was such a good boy! Very cheerful and quite the little charmer, flirting with anyone that paid attention to him!




No comments:

Post a Comment