Friday, January 25, 2013

Due Date

Today is Parker's official due date - and he is already 19 days old!


One of Parker's favorite places is resting right in the center of my chest. He uses his step reflex to climb up my stomach and chest, and nestles his head directly under my chin. Sometimes he is so close it's almost uncomfortable as he nearly chokes me! Right after birth he had a tendency to twitch and make very sudden movements. The pediatrician assured us it was completely normal and after his first week, we barely notice it anymore. It is an amazing feeling holding him on my chest and seeing and watching his movements - those same movements that just days before I could feel only inside my belly. He is also much more active in the evenings, just as he was before birth. He spends most of his day sleeping until about 5pm...and then he is awake past midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment