Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Showered with Love

We had two baby showers within a week of each other. It was a busy time but our little guy is certainly spoiled! We are very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to gift us nearly everything we need to be comfortable bring a baby home.

The first baby shower was hosted by my Grandma and Aunt Trudy and it was a beautiful family gathering. The second was hosted by my sister in law Missy and my father in law Larry. This was a larger party with Jeremy's side of the family as well as many of our friends.

Finally, I was quite surprised to have a mini celebration at school, with a cake and a very generous gift card from my new co-workers.

Our cakes - the first provided by my friend Angie, the second by Missy.
Opening gifts at my grandma's house - with my niece's help!
One of Missy's amazing diaper cakes - there were five total between the two parties!
My niece Mckayla - busted touching something she shouldn't!!
Play doh babies
34 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment